For over 10 years we have specialized in manufacturing high quality zinc die cast products. Our production plant in Taucha near Leipzig is situated just outside one of the oldest international business metropolis in Germany and offers excellent infrastructure and public transport connections. From here we have supplied customers – regionally and internationally - in almost every branch of industry.
Our range of products and services include engineering and design, moulding and tool construction, production and sales of customized small sized housings for joints, bearings, brackets, hoods, connectors and switches, among other things, in the most diverse shape and form. Our products are utilized in a wide variety of applications for example in EMI sensitive fields such as medical engineering.
As a medium-sized foundry we have a modern machinery park at our disposal. For this reason we are able to manufacture products ranging in weight from 0.5g up to 1.1kg. Our young and highly motivated team consists of professionals and experts with many years of experience in the zinc die casting business. Our staff works a multiple-shift-system which enables us to react promptly to changing needs of customer and market.
Processes in our business are documented, managed and certified. With ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 + Cor 1:2009 two quality management systems were implemented which guarantee the highest levels of quality.
When it comes to making decisions, we keep flat hierarchies and thus ensure a high level of flexibility. Our swift response and action is your advantage as a customer.
Your Contact Persons
- HoodsMetal, Plastic, Non-Magnetic, ...
- ConnectorsD-Sub, Non-Magnetic, Steel Free, uTCA ...
- D-SubStandard, SMT, THT, Low Profile, Crimp ...
- NEW: D-Sub Product configuratorNow you can choose between standard and customized parts
- D-Sub Mixed LayoutMixed Layout (waterproof), Accessories, Tools ...
- D-Sub High DensityHigh Density D-Sub, High Density D-Sub Crimp ...
- D-Sub Filter ConnectorsNon-Magnetic Connectors, Steel Free Connectors...
- Non-Magnetic ConnectorsConnectors to avoid interference from electromagnetic pulses
- Steel Free ConnectorsConnectors to reduce interference from electromagnetic pulses
- µTCA Power ConnectorsControls the building of racks and complete system
- According to EN 60603-2, previously DIN41612Connectors according to type M in line with EN 60603-2
- ContactsKoaxial, High Power, Hight Voltage, Crimp ...
- CoaxialCan be mounted by simply snapping.
- High PowerVarious versions for Mixed Layout connectors
- High VoltageA proof voltage of 4 kV/50Hz
- CrimpCrimp contacts for high density connectors
- Pneumatic FMGFor a maximum pressure of 7 bar
- RFSeveral series of coaxial contacts characterized by several assets
- Non-Magnetic ContactsNon-magnetic contacts made out of non-magnetic materials
- Tools for D-SUB and MILAssembly- and Disassembly Tools, Crimp Tools
- Adapter for Circular Connectors
- RoHSRoHS and our lead-free products.
- MetacastHigh quality zinc die cast products
- OverviewMetacast is secialized in manufacturing high quality zinc die cast products.
- Zinc Die-CastingWe use modern CNC-controlled hot-chamber die casting machines, which allow exact and permanent monitoring of all die casting parameters.
- SubassemblyIf you require, we also pre-mount and/or assemble the parts produced at our premises to system components or subcomponents.
- About MetacastFor over 10 years we have specialized in manufacturing high quality zinc die cast products
- MolexSignal and Power Contacts, Sockets/ Edgecards ...
- HoodsMetal, Plastic, Non-Magnetic, ...
- SolutionsCable assembly, modification of standard products
- Cable AssemblyIdentification of complex cable and connecting systems
- Modifications of Standard ProductsDeveloping individual customer modifications
- Mounting and inspection of PCB’sPossibility to implement a PCB
- Realisation project related, costumer specified systems and productsDesigning of complex compatible subsystems
- ServicesCustomized construction of components ...
- Development and production of assembly unitsWith the most up-to-date software applications
- Creation of AssembliesUltra-modern precision processing centers
- Repair of Crimp ToolsUncomplicated and effortless realization of repair works
- Assembly of single Components and SystemsProduce and supply complex and complete system units
- Accomplishment of Assembly OperationRelocation/outsourcing of cost intensive assembly activities/process steps
- Product Configurator