Since 1995 FCT has based it’s Quality management system on the process orientated standard ISO 9001, which is audited on an annual basis by an accredited certification centre. The implementation of the Environment management system in accordance with DIN 14001 is a further milestone in the continual improvement of the Company. Our Customers remain the central focus of our endeavours, to which the fulfilment of their wishes we are highly comitted.
Quality reflects in customer satisfaction and is the most important requirement for economic success of our company. We achieve customer satisfaction by
- translating accurately, comprehending, realizing quickly and reliable customer requirements. Special requirements of customers regarding to quality, variations, packaging and so on will be realized if feasible and economically cost-effective.
- optimizing the general conditions continuously by error prevention and quality improvement. The general conditions include all company matters, from personnel policy to quality assurance. This also includes continuous training of employees and the communication and teamwork between them.
- cooperating with customers and suppliers. The contact with both our customers and suppliers is based with priority in partnership communication and open problem solving.
- considering transparency and clarity of the process-oriented organization as well as the determination of responsibilities as basics for our total organization.
- implementing and realizing all necessary and available methods to guarantee quality in all areas.
- the contribution to quality and by this to customer satisfaction and customer loyalty of each employee, in whatever position, by his person and by his activity. The employees are in person responsible for the compliance of requirements regarding their tasks.
- considering quality activity in all phases of order transaction - everybody supplies quality to everybody (internal customer-supplier principle) - as a basic requirement for manufacturing of our high qualified products.
- improving and integrating the QM-system according customer requirements in all processes continuously.
- promoting the awareness that our economic objectives only can be achieved on a continuing basis by extreme gentle handling with environment matters. The ecological use of basic materials is an important element of our corporate policy.
- having consideration for legal regulations. In a public contact and in the cooperation with our partners and subcontractors the specific tasks are solved ecological as far as possible in all departments.
- considering the market economy, business management and technical possibilities (best possible service, technologies and processes at an acceptable price).
- reducing continuously the effects onto our environment by economical and ecological choice of materials and energies.
- avoiding a growth at the expense of environment.